New Destination New Experience
Journey, a word as enjoyable as it’s experience. A new route means a new step in visiting new places , different people with various cultures, trying new tastes and finally trying fullness of the life. Now your start point is Iran! Where is Iran? How does it like? Is it safe? How can you find a good tour plan? All these kind of questions are the one which need to be answer in order to have a good plan and make a good memory for your passengers.
What you need to know about Iran?
Iran Is located in Asia South- Western and Boarders Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan from North, Turkey, Iraq to the west as well as Afghanistan, Pakistan to the East and from South end to the Iran Persian Gulf and the Oman Gulf.
Iran is a 4 season Country. Experience Cold weather and snow in North and North- Western in Cities like Tabriz, Urumia, Zanjan, Enjoy Moderate weather in center of Iran in Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yazd and if your like hot weather have a journey to the fabulous south Islands same as Kish Island, Hormoz ( Colorful soil Island). The best time to Visit South of Iran is from October to the end of February. Make your spring and summer plan to the center and north of Iran.
Hospitality is in All Iranian Blood. Iranian are simple, friendly and curious people. When you are in Iran, you can feel your hometown because you never see as passenger but Iranian people host you as their guest. Visiting Iranian Houses is one of attractive parts of your plan. Never forget to put this enjoyable experience in your itinerary. Iranian women has Hejab and were scarf while they are in public places, So if you have lady in your plan , inform her to bring a scarf with herself.
Persian meal is rich, variant and tasty. Iranian typical meals are variant dishes , including different types of Kebabs, Stew, Rice, Salads, Desserts, Soups and Drinks. In most Iranian main course , you can see Rice that is serve with Stew , kebab, chicken, …. as well as vegetable and Nuts.
Iran is a historical country with huge number of glorious historical places which remained from different eras. the importance of such places put them in a list of UNESCO world heritage. They are listed as below:
- Armenian Monastic Ensembles of Iran
- Bam and its Cultural Landscape
- Cultural Landscape of Maymand
- Golestan Palace
- Gonbad-e Qābus
- Historic City of Yazd
- Lut Desert
- Masjed-e Jāmé of Isfahan
- Meidan Emam, Esfahan
- Shahr-i Sokhta
- Sheikh Safi al-din Khānegāh & Shrine Ensemble
- Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System
- Tabriz Historic Bazaar Complex
- Takht-e Soleyman
- Chogha Zanbil
- The Persian Garden ( Eram Garden)
- The Persian Qanat
Planning your Iran itinerary and points
To start planning an Iran itinerary , need firstly preliminary information about services and important point to make memorable image in their mind. Find some points as below:
- Step 1: Define your passengers enthusiasm in visiting places. Iran with rich history and amazing natural places welcome you to plan your tour package with your guests intention. If they prefer more historical places , arrange the plan on big historical cities like, Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz and Yazd. If they prefer to have a mix Iran plan of natural and historical places, you just to add Iran north cities among Caspian Sea to above mentioned cities.
- Step 2: Check your Iran tour package date. Defining your travel date is one of the vital step because of 2 reasons: a) Iran like all countries over the world has some national days. In such a days , Iran historical sites( places which have had Entrance fee) are close. So check your date with local company which not to interference with your plan. b) Select your cities based on the season you prefer to handle your tour. Consider that Big cities like Tehran, Shiraz, Isfahan, Yazd are recommendable for all seasons. For more Information about Iran seasonality , please check Iran weather section.
- Step 3: Order your travel route. Clear your start and end points of your Iran trip. Usually base on arrival international flight and guest previous origin country , start city in Iran is Tehran, unless international flight landing be in other cities. And ending city is Kashan- an Small historical city in the route of Tehran International Airport. Ordering your trip route need your information about Iran domestic flight and train information. Arrange one domestic flight or more economic way a train on your plan to make your plan more comfortable. Traveling all routes with bus would exhausting for travelers.
- Step 4: Selecting meals. Iran cuisine is variant and rich. So no need to be worry about your guest’s meals. All guests who visit Iran as their new destination prefer to have one of Iranian famous meals which is call Kebab that has different type and the best one is Shishlik (Motton chops). If you prefer to recommend your guest a Chinese meal in Iran, consider that all Iran Chinese restaurants are located in Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd and Isfahan. So make your meals plan to have Chinese meal in such cities.
- Step 5: Choose your hotel Star. Iran has all stars hotel in big cities as well as 4 star and 3 star hotels in Smaller one. In some traditional cities like Yazd and Kashan Hotels are in the shape of traditional houses that most of tourists like to spend one night in such hotels in Iran. Traditional Hotels in Iran have limited room quantity so if your group number is more than 15 pax , check that your selected hotel has enough room or not.
- Step 6: High Season / Low season in Iran. Iran Like all countries in the world has High and Low season. Iran high season start from middle of March to the End of May which is spring Season and Iranian New year (Nouroz) and End of August to the beginning of November. Also Iran important International exhibitions are considered as high season. If you intend to have tour in such dates , aware that need to book hotels 4 Months before arrival at least. All services price in high season is upper than normal days.
- Step 7: Choose your tour car. According to your group quantity , choose your car. In Iran you can Find all types of vehicles : VIP Bus( 24 seats), Normal Bus (40-44 seats), Middle Bus(25-30 seats), Mini Bus( 14 seats), SUV ( 5 seats), Sedan ( 4 seats).